Current member LOGIN
To all our members: The AGA is deeply committed to fostering a community that supports and benefits from the talents of researchers from a wide range of backgrounds. We would be grateful if you could spend a few minutes to answer the anonymous DEI questionnaire available from the Members Page sidebar after you log in. This will help us gauge our success at advancing diversity, inclusion, and equity within our membership.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Subscription to Journal of Heredity
- Deeply discounted open access fee for JHered articles
- Access to the entire JHered archive -- continuous since 1905
- Special Events Awards for workshops and other events
- Outstanding Student-Authored Paper Awards for best student-authored paper
- Evolutionary, Ecological or Conservation Genomics (EECG) Research Awards for students and post-docs to complete their research
- Discounted registration and student travel awards for the annual President's symposium
- Quarterly newsletter
- Supporting a society that supports the genetics community
Any questions? Contact the Managing Editor at email@example.com
Issue 114-6 now online!
Check out this month's Editor's Choice by Sremba and others
AND! See Dr. Sremba's Behind the Science blog post on whales!
Have a meeting in need of funding support?
Apply now for an AGA
Special Event Award!
- Free Journal of Heredity access and discounted Open Access
- Eligibility for awards
- Discounted symposium registration and access to presentation videos
- AGA Newsletter
- Supporting a society that supports your community
Any questions? Contact the Managing Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the AGA Council's statements on diversity - see About the AGA.